[SICOPOLIS:127] Release of SICOPOLIS version 5.3

Ralf Greve greve at lowtem.hokudai.ac.jp
Thu Jul 21 18:34:48 JST 2022

Dear all,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

It is my pleasure to announce that version 5.3 of the ice-sheet model
SICOPOLIS (SImulation COde for POLythermal Ice Sheets) has been released
earlier today. No new physics compared to version 5.2 (except for a
framework for a spatially varying sea level), but a couple of changes on
the technical side. Please have a look at the release notes @ AWI GitLab
<https://gitlab.awi.de/sicopolis/sicopolis/-/releases/v5.3>.

As always, feedbacks are highly welcome, and I'll be happy to help in
case of problems that may come up when using the program.

Best regards,

Ralf

--
Dr. Ralf Greve
Professor, Glacier and Ice Sheet Research
greve at lowtem.hokudai.ac.jp
http://wwwice.lowtem.hokudai.ac.jp/~greve/
https://twitter.com/RalfGreve